XpressDNA Tissue/Cell line DNA Extraction kit built on patented magnetic nanoparticle technology enables rapid and robust DNA isolation from tissues. The high affinity binding of DNA to the magnetic nanoparticles with large surface area ensures maximum yield and purity of isolated DNA. This kit can be used for genomic DNA extraction from tissues of both animal and mammals and cell lines. Xpress DNA Tissue/Cell line kit guarantees isolation of high-quality genomic DNA in better yields compared to other commercially available kits from a starting tissue volume of 10-15mg.
XpressDNA Tissue/Cell line Kit Highlights
- Fast and efficient processing
- Standardized and easy to follow protocol
- No organic chemical extraction is required
- Inhibitor-free DNA which can be readily used for further downstream applications
XpressDNA Tissue/Cell line kit– Contents
- Tissue/ Cell line Lysis Buffer
- Proteinase K Buffer& Dilution Buffer
- RNase A Solution
- Tissue/ Cell line MagNa mix
- Tissue/ Cell line Wash buffer 1
- Tissue/ Cell line Wash buffer 2
- Tissue/ Cell line Elution buffer
- MagNa stand (optional)
Shipping and Storage Condition
The XpressDNA Tissue/Cell line Kit is shipped at room temperature. The enzymes (Proteinase K and RNase) has to be stored at 4°C. All other solutions should be kept tightly sealed and stored at room temperature.
There are no reviews yet.